Pinoyworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pinoyworld

Your windows or access of what is going on in our country...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

here's a question i want an answer from a woman's point of view

Go down 
+7
chaiendo
..siel..
KYAN
aiza
mickeeh
hanes19
---dykyle---
11 posters
AuthorMessage
---dykyle---

---dykyle---

here's a question i want an answer from a woman's point of view Empty
PostSubject: here's a question i want an answer from a woman's point of view   here's a question i want an answer from a woman's point of view EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 1:51 pm

How relevant do you think is virginity at present(generation per se)?...
If you ask a guy today, most would say they don't care if they were their partner's first or not but you'll know deep inside they wished they were..
Back to top Go down
hanes19

PostSubject: Re: here's a question i want an answer from a woman's point of view   here's a question i want an answer from a woman's point of view EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 6:12 pm

i think for me it doesn"t matter because if a man loves you ., no matter if it virgin or not he can loves you for the rest of your life.,, like me affraid if man comes into my life. i can tell him you can love for who i am ., not that you can changed me that whom you wanted .., i think here in the states i meet a lot of couples ., i mean they meet divorce but they have kids for the past relationship., but they doesnt care as long as they love each other., ill tell you that a lot of couples
here like that even mexican american pilipino.,,,

but you know what as for me i believe in destiny.....it doesnt matter., only GOD knows what best for us.,,
Back to top Go down
mickeeh

mickeeh

PostSubject: Re: here's a question i want an answer from a woman's point of view   here's a question i want an answer from a woman's point of view EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 10:41 pm

virginity at present? well it doesn't matter anymore i mean if ur partner really loves u dat much, y he should question u for ur virginity...most of the gurls gave up their virginity to the man they love so wats the big deal??? i mean a man should understand that "we" gurls jst dont slept with anyone unless we feel something special for them...

a man should accept u for who u are irregardless of ur past, whether still a virgin or not...
cheers pig lol!
Back to top Go down
aiza

PostSubject: Re: here's a question i want an answer from a woman's point of view   here's a question i want an answer from a woman's point of view EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 2:50 pm

according to the survey.... virgin or not is not a big deal anymore.... but if ur still a virgin they're consider as a bonus... remember babe u don't need to be virgin to prove anything... lol!
Back to top Go down
KYAN

KYAN

PostSubject: Re: here's a question i want an answer from a woman's point of view   here's a question i want an answer from a woman's point of view EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 4:29 pm

VIRGINITY! Well, i know for every man, its important to them but come to think of it....Hindi kasalanan ng mga babae if they already gave it to the first man they have love, kasi all they know magkakatuluyan na sila in the end! Women gave it up because of LOVE so hope men should understand it!
If all you men find a virgin woman....you should also be a virgin! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
..siel..

PostSubject: Re: here's a question i want an answer from a woman's point of view   here's a question i want an answer from a woman's point of view EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 3:24 am

as of now,virginity is not important i guess,although there are some guys who wish that they are the first one who will get that,you know..but if you trully love someone,doesnt matter what her past is..you'll accept her who she really is..
Back to top Go down
chaiendo
Admin
chaiendo

PostSubject: Re: here's a question i want an answer from a woman's point of view   here's a question i want an answer from a woman's point of view EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 1:04 pm

people right now are already open minded with that situation.as long as mahal ng guy ang babae.hindi naman kasalanan lang ng babae kung bakit di na xa virgin and besides kung magiging big deal yan sa lalake then he should also prove na virgin din xa.to be fair.kala nila ha. lol!
Back to top Go down
metoshiela

PostSubject: Re: here's a question i want an answer from a woman's point of view   here's a question i want an answer from a woman's point of view EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 7:59 am

[b]
hello po ulit sa lahat,
...... we're in the modern world now, given a chance all woman love that there husbnand will be the first in everything, but then we can't avoid circumstances especaially if involves our feelings or emotions, compared the years now from b4...virginity is really a big deal , now a days sabi nga ng kilala ko...virginity is juz a plus factor,coz we're juz human & we can't avoid mistakes in our everydays life, guy should love us virgin or not, cos LOVING SOMEONE DOESNT COUNT THE RECORDS OF THE PAST, IF YOU LOVE THAT PERSON ACCEPT HIM/ HER COMPLETELY....
if the guys are looking for a virgin gf/wife, he should prove that his a virgin too...
God bless....
Back to top Go down
mandersnork

PostSubject: Re: here's a question i want an answer from a woman's point of view   here's a question i want an answer from a woman's point of view EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 4:04 am

[b]sa akin kc it matters im 32 yrs old when i get married (old fashioned talaga hehe) asawa ko ang nakauna kumbaga and even if he told me before that virginity is not an issue when he found out oh gosh his so proud and it makes me happy too that i've saved myself for my husband to be[/b]
Back to top Go down
mspooh

PostSubject: Re: here's a question i want an answer from a woman's point of view   here's a question i want an answer from a woman's point of view EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 4:10 am

For me i doesn't matter i think ha kc kung talagang mahal ka ng guy, hindi na magiging issue ang virginity sa relationship. Kc dapat tanggap niya ang lahat seu and even respect whatever you've been through in the past db? Dapat ang tanong na dyan is for girls...DOES SIZE MATTERS? hehehehe joke lol!
Back to top Go down
naughty_pinay

naughty_pinay

PostSubject: Re: here's a question i want an answer from a woman's point of view   here's a question i want an answer from a woman's point of view EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 5:20 am

afraid namn sa question.....virginity?come on...wala ng virgin ngayun..kumuha sila ng sanggol para cgurado sila...naku ha kiber... affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: here's a question i want an answer from a woman's point of view   here's a question i want an answer from a woman's point of view Empty

Back to top Go down

here's a question i want an answer from a woman's point of view
Page 1 of 1